Come October and all eyes will be on Singapore as it plays host to TravelRave 2015, Asia’s Premier Travel & Tourism Week. The sixth edition of this world class festival boasts of a fantastic line up of events including Web in Travel 2015, ITB Asia 2015 and many more. One of the key conferences scheduled to take place during TravelRave 2015 is the 6th annual Hotel Technology Conference. It brings together CIOs, CTOs, General Managers, Information Officers and Operations Managers of hotel properties over a common platform. Hotel executives will be discussing the implementation of emerging tech in the hospitality industry.
Speakers from popular hotel chains and thought leaders will be also sharing their success stories, insights and first hand experiences. It is expected that the conference will be attended by about 200 delegates from across the Asia Pacific region. The 6th Hotel Technology Conference will be taking place on 22nd October, 2015 at Cassia Ballroom 3/F, Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Some Sessions to watch-out for
- Those who come early, can grab a Selfie with Savioke, the robot that also helps with delivery of items in hotel chains. Steve Cousins, CEO of Savioke will also be talking about how we can use Robots for task management in hotels. (Also Read: Robot hotels will be the future but are we going to see them in India?)
- Beacons are being talked about the across the entire travel industry and the hotel segment is no different. This session will focus on how beacons can be used to build engagement with guests. (Also Read: How an Indian Traveller’s Journey will change with Beacons?)
- Tony Lee, Vice President, at The Ascott Limited will be talking about the role wearable technology can play in the hotel industry.
- There will also be a cracking panel on Mobility to discuss all things mobile and how guests and hotels are equipping themselves with its rapid evolution.
- Ken Kline, Senior Director of IT, Carlson Rezidor will be sharing results from their study that examines the reasons behind low guest satisfaction due to internet access.
There are just some of the sessions from an exciting line-up of talks & panel discussions. You can view the entire schedule over here. To register for this conference, visit here.
TravHQ is proud to be the Media Partner for Hotel Technology Conference.
Pingback: Good News, Travel Marketers! Attend these events to end 2015 with a bang - TravHQ()