Applications for the ACE of M.I.C.E. Exhibition by Turkish Airlines are now open. The sixth edition of the exhibition will take place on 20-22 February at Istanbul Congress Center. The meeting and event planners are invited apply via http://ameistanbul.com/
Hosted Buyer Programme of ACE of M.I.C.E. established to satisfy the all needs of buyers. The whole programme and the format design has built up to allow the buyers to conduct business interactions, enlarge their network and learn during the three day show.
In 2018, ACE of M.I.C.E. has hosted 617 buyers from 41 countries who came to conduct B2B meetings with exhibitors. The programme received a very good feedback as %87,3 of Hosted Buyers said they they were satisfied with the exhibition and find it very beneficial for their business.
“ACE of M.I.C.E. offers a significant opportunity for all participants to experience Istanbul besides expanding their business network by meeting with top providers of the regional MICE market. Meeting and event professionals will also gain a lot of inspiration and ideas through the fascinating sessions which will take place in the Speakers’ Corner” comments Volkan Ataman, President of the Tourism Media Group.
The meetings and event professionals who apply to attend ACE of M.I.C.E. as Hosted Buyers will be selected based on their authority to organise and make budgetary decisions for meetings, events, incentives and corporate travel. Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
• Attendance options in different categories: fully hosted, semi-hosted or appointment only
• A personalised schedule and diary of appointments with exhibitors
• Complimentary travel and ground transfers
• Complimentary accommodation in 4-5 star hotels
• Complimentary attendance to a number of networking events across Istanbul
• Access to VIP Hosted Buyer lounges, providing complimentary lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi
To find out more about the Hosted Buyer Programme and initiate an application visit www.ameistanbul.com