EATHE 2019 will be a platform which connects all stakeholders for each to capitalize on the opportunities for their own success. The event is estimated to engage at least 400 exhibitors and 3000 attendees from the travel industry regionally and globally. 700 of the attendees are trade visitors (buyers), specifically regional and international hosted buyers of which 200 are start-up buyers. The EATHE 2019 also brings you a special workshop on Certified Autism Travel Professional (CAT) Program training for operators. This been a new segment in Africa tourism, it is really an ideal opportunity to learn, engage and not to miss.
Highlights for EATHE 2019:
- High satisfaction rates for exhibitors and buyers with many participants in attendance
- Over 400 exhibitors will participate in 2019
- 20 International Hosted Media
- FAM trips in 8 different parts of Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi and Uganda
- 35 trade partners participating in the extensive hosting program
- Matchmaking system at the expo & Event app
- CAT Program training and presentations
- Welcome Cocktail function for Ministry delegation, Hosted Buyers, Exhibitors & sponsors
- 150 Media and Association Partners.
Major stakeholders from the tourism and hospitality industry from different African countries and globally will be participating and visiting the expo. As one of the key stakeholders in the industry, your participation and presence will be an added value to the event and will be highly appreciated.
To attend the expo as a Hosted Buyer please fill the form in the link below: