Hotel Management Singapore Summit 2015, organized by Questex Media Group, Inc will be taking place on 22nd October at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The summit that falls under TravelRave 2015, Asia’s Premier Travel and Tourism Week, will be majorly focusing on creating platforms for hotel executives working at both corporate and property level. Speakers will be discussing on key operational, branding and financial issues impacting the industry and other essential topics like brand equity, cash flow management, cost control and few others.
Key reasons for Hotel Marketers to attend the summit;
- The summit will be attended by COO, CFO, VPs, GMs, Financial Controllers and executive committee members to debate and share ideas on topics including cash-flow management, cost control, innovation and staff retention.
- The summit will also address major challenges faced by hotel entrepreneurs and present them with dynamic platform to gain success in the industry.
- An opening session that will cover “Game Changing Travel Trends for successful future” where speaker would be presenting the changing trends happening in the industry and how one can get ahead with success.
- A CEO panel discussion on “What Singapore Hotels can do to remain competitive?” The panel will discuss on what hotels can do to help maintain competency of Singapore and how they can maintain market share and loyalty.
- There will be a panel discussion on how young hoteliers can work together to counter the problem of slow progression and restructure the industry.
- Hotel marketers will also get a chance to attend other happening events during the week. Some of the events at TravelRave 2015 are- ITB Asia 2015, Singapore Experience Awards 2015, TravelRave Leaders Gala/CNBC Business Leader Award, Asia Travel Leaders Summit, WIT, Hotel Technology Conference and RaveOn! Tours.
Last year, TravelRave witnessed whopping 11,000 attendees from across the globe. This year it is expected to grow even bigger. The event will offer a platform for business leaders and industry professionals to share and gather knowledge.
Hotel Management Singapore Summit 2015 will be a great platform for hotel marketers to network with industry experts. Another major reason for them to attend this event is the venue, Marina Bay Sand, one of the prominent and luxurious hotels in the world. Opened in the year 2010, the hotel offers state of art convention and exhibition facilities. You can get more information here and also learn about ITB Asia discount. Moreover, the weather during the month of October is pleasant, giving a good opportunity to travel around.