Eugene Kaspersky, a cybersecurity expert, and a successful entrepreneur in the field of security solutions development has launched a tourism accelerator Kaspersky Exploring Russia.
GoTech Innovation is an operator of applications and acceleration program. The program invites authors of innovative ideas and projects representing the following areas:
🔹Travel Tech – technological projects (startups) that increase the efficiency of the tourism industry.
🔹Infrastructure Track – projects that make extreme and leisure tourism more accessible
🔹 Social Tech – business projects that are socially significant in the fields of travel and tourism.
🔹Sustainability – business projects that have a positive impact on the sustainable development of the environment and ecology.
Opportunities for finalists:
- Workshops with industry mentors and investors
- Personal online meetings with leading investors
- Opportunity to attract funding
- Personal advice on the development of the project from leaders from the field of travel and environmental development
Throughout the acceleration program, the finalists will not only fight for the main prizes, but will also be able to attract investment for the development of their project from potential investors — the same authors of the workshops might continue working with a project they find interesting.
Upon completion of the program, three winning projects will be determined.
- First place: Grant for specialized online education at one of the leading universities in the world, personal consultation with Eugene Kaspersky, equivalent to 3000 €
- Second place: PR and marketing support for the project, equivalent to 2000 €
- Third place: Software subscriptions tailored to solve the project’s business needs, equivalent to 1000 €
You can learn more and apply until May 29 on the website