If you’re from the travel-trade industry in India and are looking at getting some exposure into South East Asian travel market, here’s one job opportunity you can’t potentially resist.
Singapore based travel startup BeMyGuest, a leading provider of activities and tours in Asia is currently looking at hiring Country Manager India to further expand their operations. The company was founded by industry veterans Blanca Menchaca and Clement Wong in 2012 to address the dearth of resources available to members of Asia’s rising middle class. The company has a strong presence in China with its tours & activities API fully integrated into Ctrip.com mobile-app and website.
On the B2B side, BeMyGuest has robust solutions that enables merchants and on the B2C front its APIs are integrated across leading OTAs in Asia.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote BeMyGuest’s free and award-winning content management and booking system
- Grow and manage relationships with a portfolio of local partnerships with travel businesses and entrepreneurs
- Provide support and account management to achieve sales growth
- Serve as primary point of contact between local partners and BeMyGuest’s sales team
- Continuously improve market pricing and overall inventory competitiveness
- Resolve rate and availability issues
- Secure value-adds, promotional and exclusive offers
- Conduct presentations and organize meetups for existing and potential partners
- Perform quality assurance on partners’ products
- Develop new outreach and engagement strategies to increase local businesses and peer-2-peer partnerships
For further description of the role, you can visit this link. The role is based out of India and it may require travel to Singapore (BeMyGuest office is in Centropod, Changi Road area). Prior background and proven expertise in the travel industry is a pre-requisite. Interested candidates can apply directly or reach out to us for further queries.