The upcoming HSMAI Digital Marketing Conference in November is hospitality industry’s vital hub for all the information and digital marketing strategy that needs to adapted by today’s hotels to drive key business objectives and meet ROI.
The conference takes place on Tuesday 17th November, 2015 at Bangkok and will witness some very unique sessions given below:
- Social Selling – a case study on converting business through Social channels
- Customer acquisition – engaging the connected traveller in the travel
- Planning phase – Which tools to use to track and measure your digital marketing
- Learn how to continuously improve your results
- Customising content to your audience – different cultures, different personas
- Personalisation? Is it too hard? Is it only for big companies with deep pockets?
- Customer engagement – how can we engage customers in the mobile channel?
Speaking to TravHQ, Jackie Douglas, Acting Head of Digital for Mantra Group said, “The HSMAI Digital Marketing Conference is the industry’s essential resource for the information and best practices your hotel needs to master digital marketing and help you deliver the highest return. The real difference with HSMAI events is that every hotelier will leave at the end of the day armed with tactics that they can go back to the hotel and implement tomorrow.”
About HMAI Asia Pacific
Founded in 2005, HSMAI Asia Pacific’s mission is to be the leading source for sales and marketing information, tools, insight, business development, and networking for professionals in the region. With a strong focus on education, HSMAI has become the industry champion in identifying and communicating trends in the hospitality industry while operating as a leading voice for hotel sales, marketing and revenue management disciplines.
HSMAI Digital Marketing Conference is a part of this year’s Digital Travel Exchange Asia event along-with ATA’s Digital Travel Marketing conference and DIA Awards Asia.
TravHQ is proud to be media partner for HSMAI Digital Conference.